Thursday 11 December 2008

Firstly



Merry Christmas to all! I've finished University now for Christmas, and will be going back some time in January! =]
Soo here's a Christmassy photograph...its pretty stupid but me and Deary had fun!
Secondly since getting home I've been working, its a good distraction, I rather enjoy it =]I've been working on editing odd bordem images from the other day, testing what editings look good and wearing orange lipstick...its rather interesting really. For this project I narrowed my Photographers down to Floria Sigismondi, Izima Kaoru (who I love and is my favourite by far!) and Dave McKean. I've chosen to look at Dave McKean instead of Izima Kaoru because i've already done work in the style of his. Soooo here's one of my new and somewhat crappy edits.

No comments: