Tuesday 16 December 2008

Feeding the Obsession!

I am now about 200 pages from finishing the second book! then I can start the third I was talking to Becky-face earlier and I actually bit my tounge from excitement of reading this book! Oooo I'm such a geek but I love it lol.
Can someone please invent a way to enter a book? possibly similar to Lost in Austen or...the Pagemaster? I'd be ever so delighted! and so would Deary.
The guy in this book is perfect though like actually perfect so I'd settle for someone inventing a machine to bring him out of the book lol =D
I worked out from reading that he's in his 40's and he has dark hair with flicks of sliver and the bluest blue of eyes! mmmmmmm =]

I hope things go well in the books, he'd better live or I actually think I'll stop reading or comment on the writers guestbook and be all devastated and 'whhhhyyyyyyy' =]
I'd be so distraught if he didn't live!

I might read the last few chapters of the last book haha
Right I must be off now, to read =]
As its nearly 1 and I'm hoping to get atleast 10 hours of straight reading today as mum is out at work now till 10, so I'm all alone till then.
O well loneliness brings me endless hours of beautiful reading so its not all bad. Plus the dogs are here though they are asleep its still better than nothing lol
Right anyways my ramblings of books and loneliness and dogs have now put the time past 1...so i'm going to read for deffinates now =D

EXCITEMENT!!!

No comments: